Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Speedo Vanquisher Goggles

These are my favorite goggles. I used them for competitive swimming in college, and find them comfortable enough for recreational swimming now.  Silicone eye gaskets have always been my preference over foam gaskets or Swedish goggles with no gaskets.  I also have the added challenge of an eyebrow piercing.  The Vanquisher goggle has a small enough eye piece that I can fit the goggle under my eyebrow ring with no leaking.  These goggles also have a double strap which allows for a better fit, especially for block starts.  I also like that the buckle is on the back of the strap, as opposed to being at the temple like most goggles.  The nose piece is not adjustable, but the goggles come with three different sizes that can be switched out for personal comfort.  I have two pairs, a dark, mirrored pair for outdoor swimming and a blue, non-mirrored pair for inside.         

No comments: