Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Speedo Endurance - My New Favorite Suit


I spend 3 hours a day, four days a week in the pool.  After having several suits fade in record time over the last six months, I finally broke down and dropped money on the Speedo Endurance.  The suit fabric is 50% polyester/50% PBT, which resists chlorine and stretching/sagging.   The Speedo website also advertises "new four-way stretch technology for added softness and mobility".  I'm not sure what that means, but I do know that this suit is way more comfortable than my pure polyester suits.  I have a long torso, so suit straps always dig into my shoulders, but this suit doesn't have that problem. I have noticed a bit of pilling in the butt of my suit, but I do spend an inordinate amount of time sitting on the rough bottom of the pool during swimming lessons.  I have not noticed any stretching, fading, or bleaching of my suit in any of the usual areas.  All in all, I'm a convert to the Speedo Endurance.  If it lasts a year, it will be worth the $60. 

No comments: